Thursday, July 12, 2012

Works in Progress

After having successfully moved, I wanted to start a new project. I love bags so I started with the Medano Beach Bag. It looked easy, a great way to practice changing color annnnddddd it used yarn I already had lying around. Bonus!
I'm not really sure if that weird seam is normal or because I've been screwing up again. Ah the joys of learning. Apparently I knitted my entire wrist warmer through the back loop rather than actually knitting. I fixed that quick enough, but I'm not sure I have it right. The bottom stitches of my beach bag are definitely right, but the body stitches pull apart as if I did it though the back loop even though I didn't =S Here's hoping it is just a quirk of circulars! I will put up pics of my wrist warmers soon. About half way through the second one (not done through the back loop!)

No comments:

Post a Comment