Sunday, July 15, 2012

Jogless Stripes

Yay! I found a way to try to correct the wonky seam when working stripes in the round with Jogless Stripes! I stumbled upon this link which I found rather helpful (even more helpful than several others I found when I just googled "Jogless stripes") Now my color changes are less noticeable~ish.
I'm still not in love with how it looks, maybe I will try the traveling jogless strip next time. Where I already had the seam going at the bottom, I figured I'd keep it in a straight line up.

I am nearing the end of the main body part. Only another inch to go, then I start decreasing, binding off, and working the straps. I hit Jo-ann's today with coupons galore to pick up the last 2 circular sizes I need for my next project, the Strawberry Market Bag. I was bummed to find out that the Jo-ann's near my new place will only accept 3 coupons at a time =( No worries, I only had 4 items this time so it worked out well.

 My sweet kitty approves of this bag, and can't wait till I'm done so he can make it his new bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment